Would you like to help patients in need find the best health providers? If that is a challenge you’re ready to take on, here's the opportunity you've been looking for! As SEO Samurai, your creativity will be pushed to the max to attract millions of unique visitors each month. Your know-how, technical understanding of SEO, and ability to learn on the fly will be tested as you craft innovative campaigns to earn organic links and as you partner with our engineers to make our pages shine on Google.
- Implement, monitor, and continue developing our SEO strategy to achieve our business goals.
- By any means necessary, reach the top of 1st page rankings on industry-defining queries. White-hat only! We are in this for long-haul.
- Grow and optimize millions of health provider profiles, create strategies to aggregate deeper content about them.
- Develop the site-wide content architecture that will connect our database-driven and user-generated content with relevant queries.
- Earn and refine organic inbound links through creative and effective link-building strategies.
- Develop and distribute highly shareable content - blog posts, industry studies, infographics, customer success stories, etc.
- Build relationships with bloggers and journalists
- Find opportunities to acquire new users through optimization for new queries
- Develop requirements for site architecture, keyword generation, search-optimized content, link building strategies, and blog optimization.
- Respond to and anticipate search engine algorithm changes
- Work with our engineers to crank on-page optimization
- Use analytics tools to define SEO measures of success and report on performance
You need to have:
- 2+ years experience - facts and stories from the battlefield of how you've crashed servers with the traffic you drove
- Added more than 100,000/monthly uniques at your previous projects
- Comprehensive technical understanding of search engine optimization, search engine criteria and algorithms
- Experience in building self-sustaining site architecture that's optimized for organic link building
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- An itch to constantly improve, set big hairy audacious goals and dig up ways to achieve them
It would be cool if you had:
- Experience working with large scale content (million+ pages +), identifying indexing problems, semantic markup, and URL migration
You will receive:
- Limitless growth opportunity - the company is young and growing rapidly, so it is all up to you to reach the stars
- Competitive compensation
- Equity options - everyone who works at OpenCare owns a part of OpenCare
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers :)
- Flexible working hours - we want you to be with us at your most productive hours
- Fun environment - an incredible team of A-players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
- Great downtown location - spacious open-concept office with a "playground", right on College subway station
Warning: this is a highly competitive industry! You will be on the front lines of a fast-growing vertical and there will be collateral damage.
Nine to fivers need not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.